- Football players, second-graders team up
- Santa Rosa students study new approach to problem solving
- Cotati-Rohnert Park schools weigh cutting cafeteria workers’ hours
- Marisa Silvestri and Conrad Cuda
- Conference at Sonoma State aims to help undocumented students
- Tell us: Is there an 'achievement gap' in Sonoma County schools?
- Sound off on the state of education in Sonoma County
- Fewer Sonoma County students meeting new standards
- SSU president's legacy debated in wake of retirement announcement
- Arts flourish in summer with cultural programs in Santa Rosa
Anika Gillespie-Jones enrolled in the Forestville school’s independent study program at the SRJC, and will attend Chico University in the fall.
Teachers! Get the Press Democrat in PDF format through the 'News in Education' program. Click here to sign up for NIE delivery-on-demand of the Santa Rosa Press Democrat
Know a teen who'd be perfect for a profile? In no more than 100 words, tell us the reason why this teen should be featured. Submissions should include the teen's name, age, address, phone number, school and grade.Send submissions to Teen Face, c/o Eric Wittmershaus, The Press Democrat, P.O. Box 910, Santa Rosa, CA 95402, or to Eric.Wittmershaus@pressdemocrat.com.
TEACHER AND STUDENT LOGIN
Prefer printed copies? Click here