- The Week in Sonoma County: Dec. 21-28
- Thousands drawn to light displays
- New Cloverdale mayor optimistic with bump in revenue
- Police: Man reportedly angry about Garner death kills two NY officers
- CHP: Officer who shot teen in Humboldt County hospitalized
STORIES OF THE WEEK
- There’s a family connection between two of downtown Santa Rosa’s oldest businesses.
Prosecutors announced Friday they will not seek the death penalty against two men accused of killing another man in a suspected pot rip-off at a Santa Rosa hotel.
The officer, responding to a single-car crash on Highway 299, fatally shot the suspect early Thursday.
There’s a family connection between two of downtown Santa Rosa’s oldest businesses.
Historic floods in 1955 and 1964 are among Christmastime tales worth remembering on the North Coast.
He’s a freshman state senator showing no fear, no hesitation and seemingly no political sense. His first bill is a huge, historic tax hike.