- Nightmare on Wheeler Street
- Man held on suspicion of attempted murder
- Santa Rosa teen arrested following motorcycle chase
- Woman killed in downtown Santa Rosa crash identified
- Clearlake pursuit reaches speeds of 100 mph
STORIES OF THE WEEK
- PD columnist Chris Smith praises Sebastopol, and Sonoma, for doing something to preserve what remains of the unique character, texture and charm of downtown.
A 22-year-old woman told deputies that the 26-year-old man she lived with sexually assaulted and imprisoned her over the weekend before she was able to escape, according to authorities.
The bill would require design work on the project to begin immediately, which could speed up the project by 18 months.
PD columnist Chris Smith praises Sebastopol, and Sonoma, for doing something to preserve what remains of the unique character, texture and charm of downtown.
Robert Ripley, creator of the 'Believe it or Not Odditorium,' clearly considered his hometown more important than the place a recent PBS documentary characterized as 'a dusty, frontier town north of San Francisco.'
Since when did the state government chipping in to help build classrooms for kids become a bad thing? Since Jerry Brown returned as governor, that’s when.