- 6-vehicle Hwy. 101 snarls traffic in Petaluma
- New name, broader focus for Santa Rosa anti-gang program
- County moves to buy land for Lopez park
- Santa Rosa accountant pleads guilty to tax fraud
- Santa Rosa man charged in father’s sledgehammer death
STORIES OF THE WEEK
A lawyer was appointed Tuesday for a Santa Rosa man who police say broke into his family home in the SRJC neighborhood, strangled, then hit father with a sledgehammer on Monday.
City renovated historic church in 2011 and rents it out for weddings, other events; fence proposed to keep out homeless who hang out in Juilliard Park.
When a retired Bennett Valley doctor went searching online for some information on bison milk he got an eyeful of one of the candidates for Santa Rosa City Council.
With a centennial celebration of the Napa to Eureka train approaching, a look back at the history of railroads on the North Coast.
Gov. Brown met with state agency heads, labor unions and health care leaders Tuesday to address Ebola preparedness in California.