- Activists take popular Salinas rodeo to court
- Man shocked 20 times during jail booking sues Sonoma County (w/video)
- Oakland joins L.A. in banning circus elephant tool
- Judge will review tape of attorney-client talk in Forestville slayings
- Santa Rosa to take up shifting of Oakmont ridgeline
- Mystery of Bodega Bay proposal solved
- Drunk Bay Area man shot after mistakenly breaking into wrong home
- 'Team America' screenings also pulled from theaters (w/video)
- Boston Marathon bombing suspect appears in court for 1st time since 2013 (w/video)
- North Bay residents with ties to Cuba welcome move to repair relations (w/video)
STORIES OF THE WEEK
- There’s a family connection between two of downtown Santa Rosa’s oldest businesses.
Sheriff's detectives assisted in the arrest this week of a 21-year-old Petaluma man, suspected of marking freeways, parks and fences from Bakersfield to Seattle.
The latest storm dropped up to 3 inches on parts of Sonoma County.
There’s a family connection between two of downtown Santa Rosa’s oldest businesses.
Historic floods in 1955 and 1964 are among Christmastime tales worth remembering on the North Coast.
Police say a 56-year-old woman suspected of being intoxicated faces felony charges after a car struck a group of pedestrians outside a Southern California church on Wednesday night.