- SMITH: He’s 105 and remembers everything
- Weather could cloud solar eclipse
- Man accused of driving into Fort Bragg motel, arraigned in woman’s death
- Family: Nurse no longer has Ebola (w/video)
- Supervisors OK breakthrough deal for protection of Fitch Mountain
STORIES OF THE WEEK
A lawyer was appointed Tuesday for a Santa Rosa man who police say broke into his family home in the SRJC neighborhood, strangled, then hit father with a sledgehammer on Monday.
The man, believed to be a transient, was found Tuesday night and police say there were no signs of foul play.
When a retired Bennett Valley doctor went searching online for some information on bison milk he got an eyeful of one of the candidates for Santa Rosa City Council.
With a centennial celebration of the Napa to Eureka train approaching, a look back at the history of railroads on the North Coast.
Among the many local races and ballot measures to be decided on Nov. 4, North Coast voters will be choosing a slew of new state legislators for the region.