- Dead instructor's family feels sorry for girl who shot Uzi
- Clinton daughter quits NBC News
- Mystery of Death Valley's moving rocks solved (w/video)
- Napa readies for the weekend
- Bay Area plane stowaway says she's ill
STORIES OF THE WEEK
A man who shot at his wife and a locksmith as they tried to get into his Fountaingrove home in 2013 was sent to jail and ordered to pay thousands in restitution Wednesday.
Santa Rosa detectives Wednesday joined searchers in Napa County to look for a woman last seen more than a week ago on a remote portion of Highway 29 near Robert Louis Stevenson State Park.
There's a treasure hunt coming to central Santa Rosa in a few weeks.
The traditional late summer odor of manure that hangs over Sonoma County offers us an opportunity to muse on the phenomenon that is the link between smell and memory.
For years scientists have theorized about how rocks weighing hundreds of pounds are able to make their way across Death Valley.