- Tribal casino revenues up slightly in state
- Sonoma County population surpasses half-million mark
- Man badly hurt in weekend crash expecting a baby
- Firefighters contain brush and structure fire in rural Cloverdale
- Toxicology results pending in death of Cal student
STORIES OF THE WEEK
- Saturday’s opening day at the Mark West Little League fields was glorious, memorable. And it wasn’t all fun and games.
Petaluma police reported a robbery early Tuesday - the fifth commercial business robbery in less than a week.
Monday's small Mill Creek Road blaze prompted a reminder about the importance of safe ash disposal.
Saturday’s opening day at the Mark West Little League fields was glorious, memorable. And it wasn’t all fun and games.
How many tourists is too many? The debate is underway, in Healdsburg and Sonoma and in Napa County.
The state is seeking permission to install 15 self-pay machines at beaches on the Sonoma Coast and charge visitors $7 to park.