- Smith: The walk no one wanted to take
- Horse owners urged to watch for West Nile
- CHP: Facebook posts helps recover stolen car
- Teen killed in crash near Willits ID’d
- Thousands head back to school in Sonoma County
STORIES OF THE WEEK
Initial reports indicated no one had been wearing seat belts in the Tuesday crash off Santa Rosa Avenue.
Environmentalists are seeking a restraining order to halt the excavation of dirt for use on the controversial Highway 101 bypass being built around Willits.
Conrad Weil, who witnessed the 49ers’ first home game ever at Kezar Stadium, never had a day quite as crazy as the one Sunday at the Niners’ new stadium.
The traditional late summer odor of manure that hangs over Sonoma County offers us an opportunity to muse on the phenomenon that is the link between smell and memory.
The state pension board has approved nearly 100 types of supplemental pay that can be used to boost retirement benefits for newer public employees, one of which drew a strong rebuke from Gov. Jerry Brown.