- First day of fair all about choices
- Suspects in sports car theft, pimping cases shared Cotati house
- Crocker enters race for Santa Rosa council
- Gun found at school likely a ‘hood gun'
- Extra police on hand to keep gangs in check at fair
STORIES OF THE WEEK
Paula Piveronas told investigators that she acted in self defense in December when she shot her husband, Robert, a part-time Lake County sheriff’s deputy.
The driver that hit him late Tuesday said the man ran into the path of his car, authorities say.
An online petition urges the owner of hillside property near Maria Carrillo High School to allow a teen and helpers to hike up and maintain the great, white cross that's visible for miles.
We coastal Californians tend to disrespect our disasters.
Nobody should look back on their playing days with regret that adults didn’t do enough to protect them from long-term injury.