- Two hospitalized in Petaluma crash
- Undocumented immigrants urged to hit books for driver’s test
- Santa Rosa man arrested in jail in fraud case
- Suspension reversed in SRHS beating
- 700+ acres slated for park land on Sonoma Mountain
STORIES OF THE WEEK
Petaluma man faces up to 8 years for vehicular manslaughter while intoxicated in death of Vallejo woman, injury of 8-year-old girl.
Santa Rosa and Kenwood firefighters responded to the blaze early Tuesday.
Conrad Weil, who witnessed the 49ers’ first home game ever at Kezar Stadium, never had a day quite as crazy as the one Sunday at the Niners’ new stadium.
The traditional late summer odor of manure that hangs over Sonoma County offers us an opportunity to muse on the phenomenon that is the link between smell and memory.
Two boys suspected of plotting a school massacre in a L.A. suburb were arrested after investigators monitored their Internet activities and determined they presented a threat, police said Tuesday.