- Petaluma teachers’ union to protest stall in contract talks
- Petaluma schools swapping textbooks for computers
- Local Latino students regaining a voice
- Competition heating up for SRJC board as big decisions loom
- State’s top educator lauds Piner programs
- High schools in state may stop giving exit exam
- SSU embraces 'yes means yes' law (w/video)
- Blueprint sought to address disparities for Sonoma County's Latino community
- New SSU hall offers hub for cultural exchange
- Much at stake in Santa Rosa school board race
Teen tries hard to keep condition from defining who he is, but his life has changed dramatically since diagnosis.
Teachers! Get the Press Democrat in PDF format through the 'News in Education' program. Click here to sign up for NIE delivery-on-demand of the Santa Rosa Press Democrat
Know a teen who'd be perfect for a profile? In no more than 100 words, tell us the reason why this teen should be featured. Submissions should include the teen's name, age, address, phone number, school and grade.Send submissions to Teen Face, c/o Eric Wittmershaus, The Press Democrat, P.O. Box 910, Santa Rosa, CA 95402, or to Eric.Wittmershaus@pressdemocrat.com.
TEACHER AND STUDENT LOGIN
Prefer printed copies? Click here