- Kids are empowered to play at Santa Rosa camp
- Eagan, longtime county schools leader, dies at 94
- Grant bolsters fruit, veggie menu for Roseland students
- Santa Rosa school district to discuss bus options
- Santa Rosa school for autistic kids moving to bigger home
- Boys & Girls Clubs aiming to level summer camp playing field
- SRJC aims to boost Latino success
- State program helps rural school districts replace aging buses
- Santa Rosa pilot program helps keep math skills sharp
- California vaccine bill clears major legislative hurdle
Anika Gillespie-Jones enrolled in the Forestville school’s independent study program at the SRJC, and will attend Chico University in the fall.
Teachers! Get the Press Democrat in PDF format through the 'News in Education' program. Click here to sign up for NIE delivery-on-demand of the Santa Rosa Press Democrat
Know a teen who'd be perfect for a profile? In no more than 100 words, tell us the reason why this teen should be featured. Submissions should include the teen's name, age, address, phone number, school and grade.Send submissions to Teen Face, c/o Eric Wittmershaus, The Press Democrat, P.O. Box 910, Santa Rosa, CA 95402, or to Eric.Wittmershaus@pressdemocrat.com.
TEACHER AND STUDENT LOGIN
Prefer printed copies? Click here