- Voters to decide on $410 million SRJC bond
- A delicious lesson in healthy eating
- Santa Rosa schools expanding mental health services
- Piner High launching public lecture series
- Santa Rosa schools turn to voters for building, tech upgrades
- Challenging low school standards
- Analy band trip to Giants game ends on sour note with missing instruments
- Sending science projects into space
- Effecting change through a camera lens
- Sonoma Valley charity head takes pride in schools, community
After a childhood medical reaction left her in a two week coma, a Tomales High School senior treats every day as if it were her last.
Teachers! Get the Press Democrat in PDF format through the 'News in Education' program. Click here to sign up for NIE delivery-on-demand of the Santa Rosa Press Democrat
Know a teen who'd be perfect for a profile? In no more than 100 words, tell us the reason why this teen should be featured. Submissions should include the teen's name, age, address, phone number, school and grade.Send submissions to Teen Face, c/o Eric Wittmershaus, The Press Democrat, P.O. Box 910, Santa Rosa, CA 95402, or to Eric.Wittmershaus@pressdemocrat.com.
TEACHER AND STUDENT LOGIN
Prefer printed copies? Click here