- PD Editorial: A vote against costly special elections
- PD Editorial: After 40 years, puzzle complete
- PD Editorial: Getting ready for another drought year
- PD Editorial: What were these electeds thinking?
- PD Editorial: Bay to airport: A good start for SMART
- PD Editorial: Finding a way to prevent the next tragedy
- PD Editorial: Mass murder is so common it's barely a ripple
- PD Editorial: Grape-growing still a family business
- PD Editorial: Thumbs up, thumbs down
- PD Editorial: Time to put the brakes on high-speed rail
- PD Editorial: Chilly reminder of need for local shelter
- PD Editorial: Dark money has no place in politics
- PD Editorial: What next? Discussing deadly force
- PD Editorial: The power of prisoner No. 46664
- PD Editorial: Detroit case changes the pension debate
- PD Editorial: The curious world inside Santa Rosa City Hall
- PD Editorial: A 2nd try for federal health website
- PD Editorial: Stalling globally, acting locally on climage change
- Thumbs Up, Thumbs Down
- PD Editorial: Global climate inaction continues
Coursey: Ripley's unbelievable life
There may be a few things you haven't heard about Santa Rosa native Robert Ripley.
Letter of the Day: Try desalination
An alternative to $25 billion for re-plumbing California to send northern water south.
Golis: Calling our better angels
It would be sad to think it took death of 13-year-old boy to teach us there is work to do.
E-mail letters of no more than 200 words to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name for publication. Letters must be original and written exclusively for The Press Democrat.
Writers will be limited to one letter published every 90 days. Letters that do not include a home address and daytime phone number will not be considered for publication. Letters may be edited for length and clarity.
Letters may be faxed to: 707-521-5305
Letters may be mailed to:
Letters to the Editor
The Press Democrat
P.O. Box 910
Santa Rosa, CA 95402
Commentaries become property of The Press Democrat. They may be republished in all Press Democrat media.
Editorial Director Paul Gullixson
Editorial Writer Jim Sweeney
E-mail local opinion pieces (no more than 600 words) to Letters@pressdemocrat.com