- Warriors surge for 110-99 Game 2 win over Trail Blazers
- Padecky: Wright’s perseverance pays off with selection in NFL draft
- Mistakes cost Sharks in 4-1 loss the Predators
- Giants rally for 3-1 win against Reds
- 2 more local athletes qualify for Olympic Swim Trials
- Cardinal Newman and Sonoma Academy have well-established lacrosse programs, but interest is increasing and it’s obvious in other schools’ level of play.
- The NFL did them no favors with their 2016 slate — it’s one of the two hardest in all the league.
- Some players slap hands with opponents before the tipoff, but Andrew Bogut never acknowledges the other center because that center is his enemy.
Oakland’s Klay Thompson scored a 3-pointer that set the stage for massive push Tuesday that earned the Warriors a 2-0 lead in the Western Conference semifinal series.
San Francisco's Jeff Samardzija went eight innings Tuesday and limited Cincinnati to three hits to win his third straight start — a career first.
Oakland's Sonny Gray pitched into the eighth inning but was saddled with the loss after allowing a career high-tying seven runs and 11 hits Tuesday night.
Patrick Marleau’s single goal Tuesday wasn’t enough to save San Jose in its first loss in the postseason as Nashville pulled ahead in the series to 2-1.
Former 49ers DT Dana Stubblefield charged with raping disabled woman
This is horrifying news. According to TMZ, the Santa Clara County District...
Tickets for the May 14 dinner are $75, with an option to attend a 'meet and greet' with the former coach for $125.