- Injuries put Moore's spot with Raiders at risk
- Petaluma cyclist finishes 8th in gravel race
- Giants' Bumgarner shines in 9-1 win against Cubs
- High school cross-country: Veteran runners expected to lead the way
- Intriguing matchups ahead for Empire's prep football teams
- Road worries for prep football teams without home field?
- Grant Cohn: 49ers and their flexible code of conduct and punishment
- Ex-NBA star 'Chocolate Thunder' Dawkins dies at 58
- Letterman struggling with love of racing as Sonoma finale approaches
- Bolt knocked down by Segway-riding cameraman after another gold
- Former high school competitors come together to push each other as Bear Cubs.
- People from all walks of life, including a motel clerk who sees the effects of human trafficking firsthand, took to a Petaluma pool over the weekend to raise awareness of the crime.
- The Giants beat the Cubs on Thursday for several reasons. One reason was Madison Bumgarner.
Cross-country: Veteran runners to lead way
Empire spotlight will fall on veterans who have dominated before.
Hurler completes his August with six innings of two-hit, 12-strikeout, one-run ball Thursday.
A leadoff home run was about all Oakland could do against Seattle ace Felix Hernandez on Wednesday.
49ers bar Ahmad Brooks, who could face up to six months in jail if convicted, from participating in Saturday’s preseason game in Denver.
49ers and their flexible code of conduct and punishment
This is my Friday column. Whatever they need, however they can justify it. On Aug. 31,...
- Jim Tomsula on Ahmad Brooks: We've all known about this, the potential of things so this is nothing new to us.
- Report: District Attorney charges 49ers OLB Ahmad Brooks with sexual battery
- Colin Kaepernick: Thankfully, God blessed me with some legs that move pretty good.
- Jim Tomsula on RB Kendall Hunter: Wasn't he moving around really well? You know, it was great to see.
Linebacker is just fighting for a spot on the team this season.
The Giants beat the Cubs on Thursday for several reasons. One reason was Madison Bumgarner.