- Interim Raiders coach Sparano meets with players (w/video)
- No hard feelings when ex-QB Smith returns to face 49ers (w/video)
- Lowell Cohn: Giants-Pirates game about beauty of pitching (w/video)
- Warriors' Bogut hoping for a healthy season (w/video)
- Pac-12 proposes changes to student-athlete benefits
- A's playoff hopes come crashing down in 9-8 wild-card loss (w/video)
- Grant Cohn: Raiders fixed a symptom, not the source with firing (w/video)
- A's notebook: Dunn mere spectator in 1st postseason (w/video)
- Raiders name interim coach to replace ousted Allen (w/video)
- A's, Royals set rosters for AL wild-card
- U.S. Soccer enthusiastically celebrates Hope Solo's athletic achievements while turning a blind eye to the serious charges she is facing for suspected domestic abuse.
- Adrian Peterson said he took a switch to his 4-year-old son because he loved him, but that doesn't look like love.
- This live-or-die game of knockout baseball is about the starting pitchers, about having an ace who makes bats miss balls, an ace who goes deep.
U.S. Soccer enthusiastically celebrates Hope Solo's athletic achievements while turning a blind eye to the serious charges she is facing for suspected domestic abuse.
Behind Madison Bumgarner's 10-strikeout gem, the Giants won the winner-takes-all wild-card game against the Pittsburg Pirates to stay alive in the National League playoffs.
The A’s came up just short in Kansas City on Tuesday, losing 9-8 in a 12-inning game that was nothing short of spectacular.
Girls tennis: Montgomery's Marghi Andreassi takes over top spot
Redwood Empire's new No. 1 got there with an impressive win Tuesday.
Changes endorsed include funding full athletic scholarships and providing long-term health care and insurance to former athletes.
Alex Smith on Jim Harbaugh: I have not talked to Coach in quite a while.
SANTA CLARA Alex Smith was interviewed by Bay Area reporters on a conference call...
- Jim Harbaugh on Alex Smith: Always very happy for his success, almost all the time.
- Colin Kaepernick says Alex Smith taught him how to manipulate defenses
- Vernon Davis on Jim Harbaugh: I heard about the rumor that was going on around here but I don't really see it that way.
- Raiders fixed a symptom, not the source
Back from a 'freak injury,' the Warriors' center knows he has to stay well for the team to amount to anything in the coming season.
This live-or-die game of knockout baseball is about the starting pitchers, about having an ace who makes bats miss balls, an ace who goes deep.