- High school wrestling: Windsor, Healdsburg win NCS titles
- Sharks beat Coyotes 4-1
- Warriors' Thompson beats out Curry in 3-point contest
- Giants' Panik aims for injury-free year
- Pac-12 men's basketball: Cal hangs on to beat Oregon State, 83-71
- Where were you 10 years ago when 35,000 people jammed into downtown Santa Rosa to feel the whirr of 128 professional cyclists screaming past?
- The Sonoma Valley High School grad knew it was meant as a compliment when they said he could ‘play with pain.’
- Broncos quarterback was quietly confident that his defense would carry the day.
Klay Thompson bested his Warriors teammate to win the NBA's 3-point contest on All-Star Saturday night.
Management has plenty of room under cap for shopping, but 49ers need to spend wisely.
Tyrone Wallace made seven free throws over the final two minutes to offset an otherwise sloppy Saturday at the line for the Golden Bears.