Major League Baseball
- Bumgarner loses cool, then game in Giants' 6-3 loss to Rangers
- Leake will make Giants debut Sunday
- A's get lefty Doubront from Blue Jays; trade Cook to Red Sox
- A's can't solve Indians' Carrasco in 3-1 loss
- Giants land starting pitcher Leake in trade with Reds
- Lowell Cohn: Small-mindedness of A's leads to unforgivable moves
- A’s bullpen blows it in 10-7 loss to Dodgers
- Giants shut out Brewers 5-0
- Giants fall to Brewers 5-2
- A's Gray throws three-hitter in 2-0 win against Dodgers
Pitcher gave up two homers and helped ignite a benches-clearing fracas when he shouted something toward the Rangers bench at the end of the fourth inning.
Cleveland's Danny Salazar retired 18 A's hitters in a row at one point.
The A's big lie goes like this: 'We are a small-market team. We can't afford expensive players.' The A's are liars.
NFL reports of Tom Brady’s destroyed phone glossed over the fact that Brady attempted to provide information to investigators.