Major League Baseball
- Cain reports no elbow pain as Giants top Dodgers 11-9
- A's Kazmir has strong start in 10-4 win against White Sox
- Split Giants squad comes back in 9th for 9-8 win against Mariners
- Giants rally to defeat Dodgers 8-4
- A's rally to beat Rangers 7-6
- Lincecum shaky as Giants lose 6-4 to A's
- Giants look to end every-other-year championship trend
- New-look A's expect to contend
- Gray shelled as A's play to 9-9 tie against Brewers
- Giants' Hudson pitches 6 innings in 5-2 loss to Rockies
I find the 49ers confusing. I bet you do, too. The latest confusion concerns Ray McDonald.
Do repetitive blows make football too dangerous to play? A renonwned neuropsychologist and concussion specialist weighs in.
Pitching against a major-league lineup for the first time in two weeks, Cain gave up three runs in four innings Sunday.
Kendall Graveman continued his impressive spring with 6⅓ innings of three-hit ball Sunday.