World Series - Giants vs. Royals
- World Series notebook: Missing man Lincecum returns, for just a while
- Lowell Cohn: Game 2 loss on Bochy, not hotheaded Strickland (w/video)
- World Series: Game 2 starters very, very different (w/video)
- Lowell Cohn: Red-hot Royals cooled down by dominant Giants (w/video)
- Giants take Game 1 of World Series (w/video)
- World Series notebook: Under no pressure, Strickland thrives on big stage
- San Francisco, Kansas City announce World Series wager
- World Series: Giants have unprecedented opportunity (w/video)
- World Series: Before Giants’ golden era, a lot of heartache (w/video)
- World Series: Giants and Royals know the power of glove (w/video)
Criticize Bruce Bochy. Criticize him big time. Bochy blew Game 2 of the World Series.
49ers-Broncos will be decided by the number on the down marker.
An up-for-grabs game and a redeemed pitcher had the Giants thinking they just might be flying home to San Francisco with a 2-0 lead in the World Series. And then the sixth inning happened.
Chip Hall, who spent the last three seasons in Oakland, calls the move 'the perfect job for me and my family.'