- Warriors dominate Rockets for 115-80 win in Game 3
- As series shifts to Houston, Warriors look to keep on winning
- Warriors defeat Rockets 99-98 to go up 2-0 in Western Final
- Lowell Cohn: Rockets' star failed in key moment
- Warriors' Curry, Thompson earn All-NBA recognition for record-setting season
- Curry fined $5,000 for Game 1 flop
- Warriors can wash away bad taste for disappointment of 1976
- Jump shots are key to game for NBA championship contenders
- Warriors await opponent for Western Conference finals
- Lowell Cohn: Warriors serve notice to everyone with Game 6 victory
Stephen Curry scored 40 points and the Warriors made it look easy Saturday night, taking a 3-0 lead in the Western Conference finals.
Saturday's rout by the Warriors didn’t even feel like a playoff game. The Rockets have lost their heart and cannot win this series.