Outdoor Living - Special Section
- Outdoors events: Sunrise hikes and winter day camps
- Gearhead: Thule’s kids trailer makes for multisport fun
- Plain Sebastopol yard transformed into gorgeous terrain
- Sonoma property has park-like appeal
- Glen Ellen home a whimsical work of art
Hummus is having a moment, inspiring chefs to give it all kinds of global twists.
An award-winning Sonoma Mountain retreat built for an Apple designer is made up of two small steel boxes that offer big views through 9-foot sliding glass walls.
Farmers have long recycled wood ashes in fields and growing beds, putting to work the nutrients that remain after wood burns.
See how a vacant Santa Rosa backyard has been transformed into a flourishing sanctuary.