- Dionne: Both parties already focusing on 2016
- Krugman: Triumph of the wrong
- Brooks: The governing party
- Herdt: Changing course on drug policy
- Bruni: Republicans, meet science
- Pitts: The catcalls heard ‘round the world (w/video)
- Milbank: Now comes the hard part
- Will: What Republicans must do now
- Brooks: Too much data, not enough substance
It’s awkward to write about the death of a dog. People lose their pets every day without making a public show of their sadness.
After much talked about honors for Kim Kardashian and Caitlyn Jenner this week, Paul Gullixson says it's time to finally lose track of the TV family.
The proposed expansion of Spring Lake Village will take in what used to be the tiny, pretty interesting town of Melitta, Gaye LeBaron writes.