- PD Editorial: Pedestrian toll is a step too far
- PD Editorial: Wood and Dodd for Assembly
- PD Editorial: A year later and still healing
- PD Editorial: Thumbs up, thumbs down
- PD Editorial: Press Democrat recommendations
- PD Editorial: Supporting incumbents at SRJC
- PD Editorial: Getting ready for the big one
- PD Editorial: Avoiding the nuclear option on pensions
- PD Editorial: Open forum on Santa Rosa council openness
No, these students didn’t streak past Dean Wormer’s house during a Founder’s Day fundraiser or drive a stolen Cadillac through the quad after a night of excessive beer pong. These groups simply had the temerity to stand by their convictions.
In simple terms, efforts to integrate Latinos into the economic, political and social life of Sonoma County will soon become a matter of self-interest for all of us.
Ben Bradlee would not have liked me to say so, but he was the living refutation of the Declaration of Independence: All men are not created equal.
LET THE PUBLIC SPEAK
E-mail letters of no more than 200 words to firstname.lastname@example.org
Letters to the Editor
The Press Democrat
427 Mendocino Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
CLOSE TO HOME
Email local opinion pieces (no more than 600 words) to email@example.com
Commentaries become property of The Press Democrat. They may be republished in all Press Democrat media.
Editorial Director Paul Gullixson
Assistant Editorial Director Jim Sweeney