- PD Editorial: Toys, replicas shouldn't look like real guns
- PD Editorial: A few seconds warning could save lives
- PD Editorial: Thumbs up, thumbs down
- PD Editorial: A 20-second reminder of where we live
- PD Editorial: The right season to talk about concussions
- PD Editorial: A success story for business retention
- PD Editorial: Geothermal bill is steamy deal for public
- PD Editorial: The unsavory indictment of slaughterhouse four
- PD Editorial: Spike this plan to gut pension reform
- PD Editorial: A familiar story, a very different result
Why is it that we have such a hard time discussing how those in the profession of public safety sometimes, like everyone else, make mistakes?
Make one lap of California — as we did — and you will rediscover that the nation's most populous state is sparsely populated in many places.
What went wrong? The United States and its allies did not go to war to eradicate al-Qaida camps in Afghanistan only to face a more proximate terrorist threat with an al-Qaida-like ideology.
CONTACT US: LET THE PUBLIC SPEAK
E-mail letters of no more than 200 words to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name and home city for publication. Letters must be original and written exclusively for The Press Democrat.Writers will be limited to one letter published every 90 days. Letters that do not include a home address and daytime phone number will not be considered for publication. Letters may be edited for length and clarity. FAX: 707-521-5305
Letters to the Editor
The Press Democrat
427 Mendocino Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Commentaries become property of The Press Democrat. They may be republished in all Press Democrat media.
Editorial Director Paul Gullixson
Assistant Editorial Director Jim Sweeney
CLOSE TO HOME
E-mail local opinion pieces (no more than 600 words) to email@example.com