- PD Editorial: A social media second chance for kids
- PD Editorial: Thumbs up, thumbs down
- PD Editorial: One man’s quest for peace, goodwill
- PD Editorial: Narrowing the technology gap for 16 cents
- PD Editorial: Kortum left a large mark — in green
- PD Editorial: Don’t waste the gift of low gas prices
- PD Editorial: Sony gets taken to the woodshed
- PD Editorial: Taking a new direction with Cuba
- PD Editorial: Bring better science to dam management
- PD Editorial: A crummy ‘cromnibus’ funding bill
Despite the loss of his son, Herb Williams has not stopped giving back — as demonstrated by the rare award he received this month.
It is a familiar story by now. In the age of globalization, working class Americans are being clobbered, and no one seems able or willing to help them.
Once upon a time, this Affordable Care Act lawsuit would have been literally laughed out of court.
LET THE PUBLIC SPEAK
E-mail letters of no more than 200 words to firstname.lastname@example.org
Letters to the Editor
The Press Democrat
427 Mendocino Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
CLOSE TO HOME
Email local opinion pieces (no more than 600 words) to email@example.com
Commentaries become property of The Press Democrat. They may be republished in all Press Democrat media.
Editorial Director Paul Gullixson
Assistant Editorial Director Jim Sweeney