- Cox: Glen Ellen Star twinkles with pleasure
- Palmer opens restaurant in St. Helena
- A la carte: Food and wine news and events
- First Look: Inside Healdsburg’s new Valette restaurant
- French Laundry opens unique kitchen
- Biteclub: Meaty meatless dishes
- Cox: Santa Rosa is lucky to have Spinster Sisters
- Cox: King Falafel flavorful, inexpensive
- Cox: Tasty flavors of Vietnam in Cotati
- BiteClub: Cozy dining by the bay
The restaurant at Vintners Inn is still fine, even without Chef John Ash.
This week’s winning wine, a rosé from Quivira Vineyards, pairs well with seafood.