- 6 Sonoma, Napa wineries great for picnic lingering
- Boom time for restaurants in Sonoma County
- Cox: High-class cookery at John Ash
- Cox: At Bottega, eat like you’re in Italy
- Palmer opens restaurant in St. Helena
- 8 mom-approved Mother’s Day alternatives
- A la carte: Food and wine news and events
- First Look: Inside Healdsburg’s new Valette restaurant
- Cox: Glen Ellen Star twinkles with pleasure
- Biteclub: Meaty meatless dishes
Stax Social Eatery | Cotati
Stax Social Eatery in Cotati offers DIY mix and match meals served on thematic trays....
The restaurant at Vintners Inn is still fine, even without Chef John Ash.
This week’s winning wine, a rosé from Quivira Vineyards, pairs well with seafood.
Offering everything from gourmet popcorn to the all-American burger, here are some go-to spots for great food and wine pairings perfect for outdoor eating.