Home and Garden
- Create your own miniature succulent garden
- Understanding importance of chill hours for fruit trees
- Mountains of veggies at National Heirloom Expo
- October wildfire survivors: What we wish we had saved and didn't
- Is your late summer garden a little dowdy? Try these dazzling sunflowers
- Sonoma's historic Bancroft Inn reborn as B&B
- This couple found their dream home on a Sebastopol orchard
- Garden doctors: Got beans to shell? Ask this unlikely assistant
- Love gardening? Check out these upcoming events
- Calistoga’s old hospital was closed for 50 years — just look at it now
See how a vacant Santa Rosa backyard has been transformed into a flourishing sanctuary.
John Ash writes about tapas, the small plates of Spain and Portugal that can start off an evening or create a harvest feast in Wine Country.
Farmers have long recycled wood ashes in fields and growing beds, putting to work the nutrients that remain after wood burns.