Food & Wine
- Pairing: Sauvignon blanc and fattoush
- Seasonal Pantry: Fava beans are spring’s most fleeting pleasure
- Upcoming food and wine events
- L.A. chef, Chicago's Alinea win big at James Beard Awards
- Where to find the best margaritas just in time for Cinco de Mayo
- Pairing: Sonoma Coast chardonnay with crab tomato bisque
- Santa Rosa's Old Mexico makes way for pizza and beer
- Pairing: Sausage and cabernet sauvignon
- A la carte: Local food and wine happenings
- Seasonal Pantry: Love garlic? Expand your horizons with this easy, satisfying soup
David Ehreth began making pickles for fun 30 years ago. Today, he is the founder of a successful pickling company in Healdsburg, creating products that are available nationwide.
Bottle Rock 2016 Food Lineup is Delicious
It’s almost time to get your knives, forks and glasses ready forÂBottle Rock...
When we sip many a red wine, its tannins draw the taste to a close with an astringent, palate-puckering sensation. The flavorless phenols give wine weight and texture.
Craft cider makers like Graton’s Devoto Orchards swear by fresh apple juice.
Chef Olenka Orjeda leads the way through a meal at Petaluma’s new Quinua Cucina Peruana.
Tasty finds to pair with your favorite take-out food.