- Lawsuit claims Purina sickens, kills dogs
- For show dogs, complex monikers are the name of the game
- Expect tiny tuxes but no real puppy love at doggy weddings
- Ten lives? A cat in Florida comes back from the dead (w/video)
- Dog uncovers bag of puppies in Bay Area park (w/video)
- Seattle dog takes solo bus ride to dog park (w/video)
- World Dog Awards honor star pets (w/video)
- Petco pulls all Chinese-made treat after pets get sick
- New York bans pet tattoos, piercings (w/video)
- Cat books: Purrfect holiday gifts for feline fans
The American Pet Products Association's annual report on pet industry spending says Americans spent $58 billion in 2014 on their fuzzy friends.
Random House Children's Books said Wednesday it will publish a recently discovered manuscript with illustrations called 'What Pet Should I Get' on July 28.